This is Sarah, in for Kevin tonight. He finished the strip and is headed back to bed. Over this (otherwise awesome) Holiday weekend, he contracted a stomach flu/food poisoning. With the abundance of leftovers of varying ages and trustworthiness, there's a significant chance he ate something disagreeable. Yet, my aunt and my cousin-in-law (who were exposed to an entirely different collection of leftovers) also suffered digestive-distress at different points during the weekend. A true mystery and one worthy of a news post.